Sunday, May 30, 2010

A new view of the world

A spent my first 32 minutes underwater today and it is AMAZING!!
For all of these years I have spent sailing and working above the wAter, who knew what an underwAter paradise it would be.... Well i'm sure some of you did, but for me this is am awesome new experince overcoming fears and tapping into a new blue world!!!
My instructor is an English bloat, with a good personality and lots of good laughs.
A feel as though I am entering into a new persective of the world and some of these underwater pictures will certainly be included in my next book.
The inspiration pours thru and the smiles keep adding with blaze and heart felt glory.
Now I know there is much to learn, but right now there was a little fear but lots of joy and fun to move through it... Stay updated with pics and dialogue to continue...



- Posted with love using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Dahab, egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment