Monday, May 10, 2010

The beginning of a soul quest...

I began my summer travel trip here in the beautiful country of israel! I spent the last three days near the sea of galilee in the north of israel. I learned about the tense borders between israel, Lebanon and Syria. The flexibility and determination of the Israeli people is incredibly remarkable. There is a strong compassionate sentiment amongst all of the Israeli people and they make me feel right at home. Each day of this trip continues to open my heart and awaken me into the beauty of this country. I spent the afternoon yesterday in the mountains of tzfat. This is a small amazing community in the northern part of the country. I plan on coming back to Tzfat, to study and immerse myself more into Kabbalistic studies!
I am keeping this short as I am learning more about how to blog from my iPhone. Feel free to email or message me with any prayers you would like me to share with you while here in the holy land! I will be traveling and blogging with video and pictures for the next three months, so be sure to pass this along if you want to see and learn more about Israel, Egypt, Russia, Georgia, Turkey and probably a few others!

- Posted with love using BlogPress from my iPhone




Location:Tel Aviv, Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment