Sunday, May 23, 2010

Inspiration

Here is a short poetic piece to enjoy. My poetry flows through me, especially when I am traveling.

Inspiration
With the freedom all around me
And the walking that was meant to be
I now embrace softly
For the earth is now alive
To the evolution here to see
This planet is for the making
The earth embraces all to be
That this world of inspiration
Is forever crackling at me
For I now choose wisely
For this time is only for me
The loves that do surround
Know clearly that
What is best for me is to be!
To be free upon the world
To be free for all to see
That when the limits of our perceptions
Let go into queit disbelief
The years of our awakening
Increase such exponentially
For this path is not taken calmly
And this world is simply waiting in the trees
Waiting to grasp that moment
When all the world has shattered every disbelief
For the truth in the making
Is the journey meant to see,
That this world only speaks softly
To the gentleness of you and me.
For the truth speaks wisely when it is fully alive for me
It creates yielded splendor
When you simply follow a world known to see!

Here is the cover of my first book. I am puting together the poetry and the photography during this trip for my second book. To see a short video highlighting some of the pieces of my first book www.transformationofsoul.com
Enjoy and be sure to share your thoughts and opinions with me...



- Posted with love using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Petra, Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment