Sunday, May 30, 2010

Learning to dive....

Day 1
Learning to scuba dive this week. I decided that it was time to overcome one of my fears and learn to dive. I spend countless days of my life above the wAter on boats and ships and since many of my travels take me to beautiful exotic island paradises, it was time to learn how to dive.
So, I figured what a better place than here on the beautiful red sea coast in the Sinai peninsula!

My morning began with learning the basics and taking my first steps in this under water adventure land. Here is a view of the beautiful dahab coast:




So, I overcoming this fear many thanks to my new traveling friend Josh who came into my life yesterday right when I thought I would just skip the diving. He is taking the class with me, and learning these great skills. Our instructor is a young British guy, with a vast knowledge of diving operations.
His one warning is a tank left unattended in the upright position means buying him a beer that night...
I think I'll be cautious and prevent ...
More pics and adventures to continue!



Posted with love using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Dahab, Egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment