Sunday, November 7, 2010

A "make-believe world"


Well its been many months since my last post. I finished an epic four month trip through Israel, Russia, Georgia, Turkey, Egypt & Jordan. I had my camera, wallet & phone stolen from me three days before I was returning to the states (obviously, this individual needed these things more than I,) and now I find myself back at one of my jobs in Hawaii till January. I spend about half of my year working as a navigator for NCL on their Hawaiian Cruise ship "Pride of America." So, if you find yourself in Hawaii, be sure to drop me a message and we can catch a trail, a Noni smoothie, or some other kind of deliciousness that these islands have to offer. I feel incredibly blessed to be able to spend

time through these islands, with some friends on every island, it really gives me a great taste of this incredible Hawaiian culture.

After completing knee surgery last week, and feeling a bit down and under from the pain, and simply being worn down, I am beginning to

feel a turn around, as I plan out my next travel trip for a few months. I have been continuing to put together my next poetry book, and will be printing a few hundred copies of my first one "Transformation of Soul: A Poetic Guide to Freedom" for the holidays. So if you are interested in this one, learn more about it here, Transformationofsoul.com. I am continually updating my site, and have much more work to do, but essentially it is 120 pages of my travel photography from around the world, with my poetic free verse poetry infused into it. It's a perfect coffee table size book, sharing with people an experience to awaken something greater from deep within their soul. Some people have

profound experiences through photography, others

through poetry and writing, and with these, its a double edge sword, delivering a soul-filled deep meditative experience, sure to wake up the inner self of love within you.

So, as you travel about in your day to day world:

Have you ever noticed a feeling that maybe there is a feeling that is pulsating deep within your veins,

a pain that has no desire to leave your body,

could possibly just be a make believe experience created by the unequalized emotional state that is lingering through every cell of your body?

Well, I know I have, and here is just a few short poetic words about the experience of this “make believe," emotional world.

For your emotions are real in every way, but we all have a choice on how we would like to experience them..

I like to dive into them, find the other way of their tumultuous feeling

For these feelings are all one, driving us in deeper to the fuller purpose of their meaningful deliverance...



Through the entrance of our emotions

exists the unparalleled exit of our deepest darkest fears

being put forth into the conscious of our everyday reality

attempting to escape into the creations of consistency

which keep us rooted deep between the deeper

dimensions of our parted youth

for when these emotions emerge

and the past formulations of unprecedented years

formulate into the treason of our becoming wisdom

these emotions which once ran our way of being

have now dropped deeper into our wavelengths of immaculate inner beauty

waiting for the moment when we reach within

and scream “yes”

and “yes” I will be the light that yearns that brilliantly to shine upon the world

I will be the sunshine that discovers itself

wondering aimlessly amongst the trees of our inner passion

and so as the sun shines itself on this beautiful day of waiting chemistry

we find the time and the strength to be vigilant and perseverant

about how we come alive to the people of our day

How we learn to overcome these fantasies of our beliefs

and dive in deep, deep, deeper to the truth that is smacking reason and love

into the veins of our awaiting brilliance

shining

gliding

aligning itself to the perfect exit to the distinguishing of our make believe world.


No comments:

Post a Comment