Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fire in your Sky


In the heat of our sometimes troubling days, it can be challenging to look back upon something through the eyes of appreciation and splendor. Often times I find myself looking at a particular moment in time through the eyes of introspection and sometimes regret or turmoil. However, I then remind myself, and begin to work through the emotional balancing process that can happen so naturally and freely to bring my mind, back in alignment with my spirit; recognizing and allowing the splendid perfection of the particular situation.
Now, this may all sound like a bit of giberish and play time to some of you, but honestly, what does this look like in your life....
For me, personally, this is simply taking a moment at the end of the day, or between coffee break at work, allowing my muscles to relax,
my mind to ease, and remembering the truth of who I really am: LOVE.
Simply
Naturally
All that there is.
But yes, some of you may say, this sounds all perfect, but I still have these very real emotions which appear to be running this human experience I am walking through.
And the truth is: They are. So the real challenge lays in balancing these emotions, within our human experience of life, bringing us back to the awareness that we are this beautiful divine being having a human experience, as it was always shared with me in the USM classroom.
"Ok, Ok Aaron, I get it, we are beautiful and
divine, but I still am having this damn issue at work!"
So, yes, we will ALWAYS continue to have issues, and growth and evolutionary moments for our life, but it comes to the point to decide on what we want to do in these moments of challenge:
Do we choose to grow?
Do we choose to curdle up inside, allowing these emotions to run our life?
Or do we sit back, letting others make the decisions for us, because we are too NUMB to feel the difference?

And the answer to all of these, my friend, lays in the beauty of the setting sun:
For remember, its your choice to know, to remember, to be the light that sets the
FIRE IN THE SKY!

As the day shifts into the epic splendor of the setting sun

the beauty of our past remains the vision of our nearest dreams

passing by with the swift kick of our passionate forthcoming aspirations

but when seeing the shift from light to darkness

we superimpose the beliefs of others

only to find the beauty of our own heart

remains the constant vigilance of our upcoming journey

for when we retire our false beliefs

and become victim to the splendor of the shifting light

we realize that this overcoming urge in patience

is simply the energy steering us into our perfect captivity,

one where our limitations fall away upon delivery of the dark,

back into the catalytic chemistry of this shifting and inspiring light

for one man’s loss of light is another man’s discovery of inner beauty

rummaged away when he realizes that this light that he has fallen for

will certainly return time and time again

when he surrenders his partial self to the simple settings of this setting sun...


No comments:

Post a Comment