Monday, January 31, 2011

Ubud-Bali insights


Yesterday was filled with new faces

Delicious fish

and discovery of active volcanoes

Each presence with an air of shift and change in the air

For the faces shift daily in our lives

but do we take time to really breathe in their greatness

to feel the heart of the soul who stands by our side

To feel the spirit of the soul who stands next in line

for to feel the life of this fish to which I ingest

is to feel the harmony of this universe ever changing,

ever shifting, only trying to wake us to our greatness

to feel the pulsating inside our skin.

As the ground stirs, the air with the smell of sulfur

and the earth to which we walk alive and well in the lasting beauty of its charm.


As I walked through my day, I looked upon these faces with a question of developed or developing and the lasting impression was made with “developing”

For they desire new

they search for the how

on how to feed their families

on how to make love in new and tasteful ways

on how to be the change they desire to see in the world.



And for myself, I feel,

I dream,

I desire this evolution of my senses

to feel the shift

to surrender to its salty synchronistic flavor of love and life.


Today, I enter back into this diagram

I search the fields

I see their hearts

I recognize their pain.


but softness and surrender overwhelms my soul

and the air of love simply follows through the footsteps of those who let it in

letting in the air of kindred allowance

and the breath of eternal life

Can you feel it?

Can you feel this everlasting spirit within?

Desiring for you to be great?

Dreaming of you to simply follow your heart,

come alive to your senses

balance your mind

and let your heart walk forward with a sense of

compassion and eternal inner love!


No comments:

Post a Comment